Water-Resistant Cotton Jacket OLERAK V1.Y7.01
- Oversized fit
- Manufactured with cotton twill
- Two-way zip on front
- Snap button closure covering the zip
- Stand-up collar
- Adjustable waistband with drawstrings
- Two flap pockets on the front with snap button closure
- Adjustable cuffs
- Manufactured in Europe
gentle machine wash 30°C
wash inside out
do not tumble dry
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Send another message
Standard delivery: Shipping is on us! Currently shipping on all standard orders is free.
Guaranteed Delivery Date: €15
Faster delivery with guaranteed delivery date, available to: Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain.
We aim to dispatch your order in two working days. Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you can find the estimated delivery times below:
Estimated Delivery Days
Estimated Delivery Days
United Arab Emirates
Rest of World
We reserve the right to split your order and dispatch them separately if this will decrease order processing time and it is reasonable for the buyer. No additional shipping costs shall be incurred in this case.
GUARANTEED DELIVERY DATE: For an additional €15 customers in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands & Spain can receive their order on a guaranteed delivery date. This date is shown in the last step of the checkout.
Please note: We cannot ship to Packstation or PO Box addresses.
Asia: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
North America: Bahamas, Barbados, Canada, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Greenland, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Trinidad & Tobago.
South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Oceania: Australia, Fiji, New Zealand.
Africa: Egypt, South Africa.
Information for US customers: You can order AlphaTauri products in the US through our partner Luisaviaroma. You can find our men’s products here and our women’s products here.
For Switzerland, Great Britain, Japan and Turkey: We will cover the customs costs for you.
For the rest of the world: The charges must be paid by the recipient of the package. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges, and cannot advise what the cost will be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
For France and the Netherlands: You will need to request a return label from the customer service team.
For other countries: You will need to return your order by post to one of the following addresses depending on your order number:
Order numbers starting with OA2…
c/o Arvato Supply Chain Solutions SE
Order numbers starting with OA3…
c/o PVS Fashion-Service GmbH
Please note: Customers returning an order from the UK should request a new customs invoice from our customer service and include with the package.
- Step 1: Select the item(s) you wish to return and state your reason for return on the feedback form. Place everything inside the box.
- Step 2: We recommend you return your items using the packaging in which your order was delivered. If you're unable to do this, please find a plain, unmarked card box that ensures that the return will arrive undamaged.
- Step 3: If there are any pre-existing shipping labels or stickers on the box, please remove them.
- Step 4: Seal the box and attach the return label (for further information see "Are there any return fees?"). Please make sure that the return label is visible as it will be scanned by the courier.
- Step 5: Take your package to a post office. Please keep the postal receipt until you receive an email informing you that the return has been received at our warehouse.
For France and the Netherlands: You do not pay any return fees if you request a return label from the customer service team.
For other countries: You will need to cover the return charges.
Your payment options might differ depending on your country and delivery address. You will find the available options in the payment section of the checkout.
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Carte Bancaire, Amex, JCB
- Paypal acts as a middleman between you and us.
- You get redirected to Paypal at checkout when selecting this payment method.
- In order to be able to use this service you must register with PayPal (free of charge).
- For more information on PayPal, please click on the following link: www.paypal.com.
- For orders placed in the Netherlands.
- In order to be able to use iDEAL you need to be a customer of the participating banks.
- Payments can be done using the mobile banking app or the online banking environment of your own bank.
- You have different options to choose from.
- Pay now: Pay directly at the checkout using a debit or credit card.
- Pay over time: Make your payment in instalments.
Pay later: Receive your order first and pay the invoice later. The invoice needs to be paid within 30 days.